The programmer needs to evolution always, for this reason he must to reads books. I thought I’d annotate all books, that appeal to me.
All books have been breaking up into categories, such way as every category contains each of easy reading and master reading series:
- Sequential and parallel algorithms, datastructures and complexity analyse;
- Parallelism, program vectorization tools and approaches;
- Programm disign, patterns and anything related to program developing process;
- Functional and logical programming languages. Description of FLP theory and certain languages, such as Erlang or Prolog for example;
- Manuals about C++ language, its standard library and effective using of them.